Steve is an executive with a global comsulting company. He has been with the company for nine years and has specialist skills in the field of Human Performance and Organisational Transformation. Prior to consulting, he was a Regional Human Resources Manager with a global FMCG company.
He holds a BCom. (Industrial Psychology and Business Economics) from Wits University and a diploma from UNISA’s School of Business Leadership.
He has a gained a broad range of business and consulting experience, and over the past 19 years worked across a number of industries, including Products, Resources, Government and Utilities.
- More specifically, he has expertise in the following areas:
- Strategy development – development/realignment of organisational strategy.
- Business performance – implementation of multiple business performance management systems and alignment to individual performance management.
- Organisational design – identification and implementation of appropriate organisational designs for variety of organisations.
- Organisational alignment – process alignment at an organisational and divisional level.
- Culture alignment- design, development and implementation of culture transformation projects.
- Individual performance enhancement.
- Competency development – design and development of competency models.
- Change management – facilitation of large scale complex change management programmes.
- Human Resources transformation.
Steve’s work has resulted in his spending significant time with leaders of organisations and being called to give direction, both business and personal. Realising the challenge, responsibility and inherent risk involved it was within this context that his relationship with The People Business Coaching Academy started. Having gained full appreciation of the coaching environment through the Coaching programme, he is now fully utilising the depth of experience gained through various consulting assignments and combining this with his top level consulting abilities.
Steve has graduated from The People Business Leadership Coaching Academy and based on his business and coaching experience to date, he qualifies as a Senior Executive Personal and Leadership Coach.
“Steve displayed very deep listening skills, always asking more questions to ensure that he understood what I meant. He was very good, totally committed to the process. He showed critical insights, and made me think a lot by the type of questions he asked.”
CFO in Financial Services