Patrice Lasserre lived for twenty-five years in the C-Suite. During that time he constantly coached everyone around him and sustainable results have been achieved. As senior executive, CEO and owner-entrepreneur over these years, an integral part of his job was to help individuals make the most of themselves, see them grow and therefore strengthen the organisation around them.
Patrice obtained a BSc(Eng) and an MBA in Brussels (Belgium) and is a Professional Engineer in South Africa. His formal education and vast business experience are combined with a passion for coaching. It makes each intervention unique and intensely enriching for the coachee.
He spent over forty years in diverse corporations, in Europe and in South Africa:
• Telecommunications (9yrs)
• Information Technology (2yrs)
• Management Consulting (3yrs)
• Chemical Industry (5yrs)
• A State-Owned Enterprise (8yrs)
• Oil Industry (14yrs)
He was chiefly instrumental in driving the strategy and implementation of beneficial and sustained change in these organisations.
During his professional career, Patrice went in forty-five countries around the world to do business; this gave him a profound insight into scores of cultures. It enhanced his natural ability to relate to individuals of widely different backgrounds.
He practices coaching in English and in French. His focus is on Executive, Business and Leadership Coaching.
Patrice has graduated from The People Business Leadership Coaching Academy. He is a member of COMENSA and an ICF Global Member & Gauteng Chapter Member.
What coachees say:
• "Patrice transformed my perception of self-doubt and fear into actually taking on the challenge, liking it and doing it well".
• "I feel very comfortable with Patrice and think we share a lot in common, including our passion for growing people. He represents a "complete package" that I can look to for guidance".
• "He is relaxed and mature with a lot of experience; he remains a strength".
• "Thanks to executive coaching, I am now at peace with myself".
• "The manner in which he stimulates thinking" (answering the question: "what impressed you most about your coach").